photo spgpulai.jpg

the scooters!

Not sure where we wanted to go, but Zack & Mzac set the RV to be at RnR Dengkil (Shell Station). Usually, we would go to either Kuala Pilah or Lenggeng from there…

I left home around 8:35am which would provide more than enough time for me to punctually get to the RV location. Taking the Rimbayu road, exiting into Elite hiway at Bandar Saujana Putra, I was cruising at a “break-in” speed when a scooter came up rather fast from behind me. When he came alongside, he gave a thumb’s up. And I thought he was just another X-adv admirer. But I soon recognized that he’s Wan a.k.a WanR1, another long time SBM buddy.

Wan’s new ride – the T-Max

It was already about 10 minutes past nine when Mzac and Zack arrived. And WanR1 unannounced participation was a welcomed surprise.

As we rolled out the place, I was a bit unsure of where our destination was to be. I was last in the group; and in my mind we would regroup after Nilai’s toll. But apparently they had exited into KLIA! And I caught a glimpse of Wan as I passed that exit… hahaha…

They realize I had gone missing after a bit of wait at KLIA toll gate area… 

Recalling that Wan mentioned that the destination would be PD, I took the next exit (Bandar Warisan) which would also lead to KLIA (and Sepang, the route to PD via Lukut). But when I checked my phone at traffic-light stop, there were two missed call from Zack and a WhatsApp message saying that they were doubling back and would wait at Nilai exit… hahaha.. 

Thus, I proceeded to that location. Again, they were not there but left a message that they’ll be waiting at Seremban RnR… So I continued on and met there, at last… 

So, the plan was still to go to PD. But at PD toll exit, Zack changed plan to go towards Lenggeng. Too many bike groups going to PD, as he learned while talking to some of them at the RnR.

Everyone followed the SOP as per RMCO..

We ended up in Ulu Bendul! Zack wanted to have late breakfast at D’sawah, but it was closed. Right opposite is this place we’ve not been before, Zaini Salai House. No breakfast, so we did early lunch.

Mine..
Mzac..
Zack..
Wan…

Wan had an appointment at noon, so immediately after finishing our meals, we headed out, with the three of us making our way to AjiKTM’s bikeshop.

Well, not much more to story for today’s ride, but here are som pics with captions… 

@RnR Dengkil… chanced upon MT09 lady riders (two of ’em)
Wan test rode Zack’s X-Adv part of the tide to Ulu Bendul and part of the return leg… He seemed to like it a lot and was very excited with it!
Wearable head protections… Reasonable price and quality…
Zack’s…
Mzac’s trusted steed…
Was at AjiKTM's bikeshop from 1.00pm to about 3.00pm...

And this... a trademark pics of rides with Mzac... 


Thank you guys for a simple yet again an enjoyable and good outing. 


This ride was on Saturday, 8th Aug 2020.


Some more pics from Zack's GPro.. 


the scooters! the scooters! Reviewed by hoshee on 3:48 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

top navigation

Powered by Blogger.