photo spgpulai.jpg

moto X

One of the more exciting motorsport have to be the motocross. Somehow, this genre seem to not really catch the limelight in Malaysia. Its big and popular in the western countries and as far as I know, in Asia, the sport has favorable followings in many countries including our won. But as I said, it doesn't seem to catch the limelight....


During the weekend of 27th Dec, I stopped over in Ayer Hitam on my way to JB. To my absolute awe, there's a very good motocross track right smack in Ayer Hitam town... And I guess I was in luck as though it was noon time, a bunch of xrossers were actually riding at the tracks. It was such an exhilirating sight! to see 'em doing air time...



But what is more exhilirating... or rather interesting is the fact obout the riders. I went to have a chat with a man whom looked to me like the 'boss' of the Xrossers. Well, I was right (didn't catch his name though...). Apparently the group that day consisted of racers or competitors in the regular motoX events across Malaysia. And they were riding Kawasaki sponsored machines! That's not very interesting right? What's blew my mind (though slightly...) was that the riders consisted of kids ranging from 10 to 16 yrs of age.... !!!





moto X moto X Reviewed by hoshee on 8:52 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

top navigation

Powered by Blogger.